[78-L] Identifying vocalists

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 20:09:03 PDT 2010

I posted a reply regarding Trumbauer.I was out in my shed and came across an old album I picked up some
time back.The record is a Varsity 78 of "Jimtown Blues" backed with "The Laziest Gal in Town".It was issued
on Varsity 8223.I once had a Joe Davis 78 and all I can recall about it was that at the very bottom of the lab-
l,it said "Gennett Records".