[78-L] Lord love a duck

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 15:20:24 PDT 2010

Taylor,

Does anyone have the Capitol discography on CD-ROM?

I've never heard of Barbour writing arrangements for the sessions he made
with Lee. Beau is a good guess as clarinet; he also ghosted as arranger for
many people, so he may be the arranger as well.

Many of the same people on Paul Weston dates played on Barbour's dates. I'll
have to locate some Weston recordings to get some names.

Jeff Sultanof