[78-L] had a good 78 day

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 13:53:15 PDT 2010

All sounds great...always have liked Mr Abshire...I have several 45s by him but no 78s...apparently the Khourys ones of his are pretty scarce....in fact 78s on Khourys by anyone aren't often seen..same with Goldband and Folk Star..I have several of those, mainly rockabilly/hillbilly orientated....but scarcity may be partly because Mr Shuler used old 78s stock as foundations for a driveway in the 60s??!!  Don't know if the story is true though...!

Cheers
Matthew
UK.