[78-L] records being sought

neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 18:57:10 PDT 2010

 From the Prstine Audio newsletter:

Special Request - Can you help in this 78rpm search?

I've been contacted by BBC Radio Three producer Nick Holmes who is
searching for two recordings from the acoustic 78rpm era. They're a
little outside my own usual material, but I wondered if anyone reading
this e-mail might be able to offer any help. The recordings in question are:

 From 1917: Victor 18322 Matrix No B-19999 America by the Billy Sunday
Chorus (C/w Sail on! Matrix No B-19997)

 From 1919: Columbia A2844 (matrix 78706 and 78854) Barkin’ Dog by Ted
Lewis Jazz Band (C/w Fox Trot)

If you have a copy of either, or know where one might be found, please
contact Nick directly by e-mail: nick.holmes2 at bbc.co.uk

Surely someone on this list might help the fellow?

joe salerno