[78-L] an interesting Bullet record

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 5 16:22:05 PDT 2010

Are any of the Ray Price Bullets are on CD?I just remember the stuff he did for Columbia.My mother is a big Ray Price fan.I knew that Johnnie Lee Wills was a Bullet recording artist.I think his chart entry was the
recording of "Rag Mop" from 1950.I'm familiar with both the Ames Brothers recording on Coral as well as
the Lionel Hampton version for Decca with Betty Carter on the vocal.