[78-L] Identifying vocalists

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Apr 5 01:45:18 PDT 2010

I think I'm fairly good at identifying my favourite dance band
vocalists, i.e. Chick Bullock, Scrappy Lambert, Dick Robertson and Smith
Ballew. I feel that my judgment is correct because, having spent good
bucks on a record purporting to be by any of the above, and it turning
out not to be so, the accompanying sadness at wasting my money is
sufficient for me to know that I'm right! The only consolation being
that I'm able to correct the discographical record.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4999 (20100404) __________

http://www.eset.com