[78-L] National Records

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Sun Apr 4 15:48:53 PDT 2010

If you're interested in  Eckstine band material I know a guy who has a good
deal of that live stuff. He told me that he has a complete Jubilee from
March 9, 1945...some March 1945 air checks from The Club Plantation, some
early 1945 Jubilees with Sarah Vaughn, . Further, he sez that he owns all of
the studio stuff  from the DeLuxe and National labels.(except National 9030
and 9123.)
He's a busy chap and has to be treated with some care and planning..
Further he tells me that he owns almost all of Fats Navarrro's recordings.
What a be-bop nut cake eh?

Al Simmons