[78-L] The British Army Quadrilles

David London jusmee123 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 2 16:28:33 PDT 2010

Yes I figured they were quite old.  The style of the label is very old.
 It's basically this label

http://www.tedstaunton.com/labels/1910-1919.pages/Columbia.Rena.Record/image/columbia.rena.record.gif

but without the -Rena suffix and the company name around the bottom is
Columbia Graphophone.

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 1:21 AM, Matthew Duncan <recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com>
wrote:
> Hi
> If these are British pressings numbered 366 and 367 then they are WWI or
earlier and acoustic recordings...someone else will be able to tell you more
accurately I am sure.

> British guards band records (even from this early period) turn up often
even today as they remained in company's catalogues for a long time.