[78-L] Cameo Record Corporation

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Apr 1 08:56:00 PDT 2010

Actually that is what my point was.  It looked like the new Columbia was
abandoning those other names which would mean that the trademarks were
then free for the taking.  Not a good move.  Holding onto a trademark
would not really cost them, and it would be safer to keep something you
had once used for product rather than risk some schlock company using it
and perhaps pring down your reputation in the eyes of the public.

Mike Biel (tm) mbiel at mbiel.com