[78-L] Cameo Record Corporation

david.diehl at hensteeth.com david.diehl at hensteeth.com
Wed Mar 31 20:23:48 PDT 2010

Amazing what a dollar could buy back then! Somewhere I have a citation from 1930-1 Talking Machine World that stated that the Cameo label was going to be used for transcriptions. Obviously, that never happened
 DJD
Visit the Blue Pages: the Encyclopedic Guide to 78 RPM Party Records
http://www.hensteeth.com