[78-L] New acquisitions to me

Geoffrey Wheeler dialjazz at verizon.net
Wed Mar 31 15:05:19 PDT 2010

  I got in a sweat just reading Mike’s description of how to clean a
KLH! Amazing for off-the-cuff! The information about the records, too.
All I can say about KLH is I have either two or three of the
turntables, and one set of speakers. Never use them. I have them for
spares should my Denon DP-60L go down. At one point, KLH was owned by
Singer. My former wife’s uncle was senior vice-president of the
corporation. Despite having graduated from Dartmouth, he never made
president because he lacked a law degree, a requirement for the job.