[78-L] Distortion on pre 1940 records

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 09:30:47 PDT 2010

Please give us examples of the records giving trouble (list
labels/artistes/catalogue numbers at least).  That way we might ascertain if
it's a mismatch in your system as opposed to something like a very early
Brunswick electrical disc known to have distortion not just on male voices
in the midrange, but on everything else as well!  Thanks....