[78-L] Grey Gull 4114 - 1920?

78records at cdbpdx.com 78records at cdbpdx.com
Sun Mar 28 14:11:23 PDT 2010

 Thanks!  That is good information.  The original Emerson record (10313) has the same 2 tunes as this record with matrix numbers matching this label. However, the matrix on the dead wax does not match the label on this side, it says 2469A.  The flip side-Kohala March-matrix numbers all match, labels and on the dead wax.  So, 1 side is a later electrical recording of the same song and the other side is the original acoustic recording.

Now all I have to do is find the origin of the 2469A matrix to figure out when it was recorded.

Thanks!  CDB