[78-L] Grey Gull 4114 - 1920?

jack palmer jackpalmer1 at att.net
Sun Mar 28 12:20:14 PDT 2010

I am a little confused about this record.  I have a Dalhart Supreme 4118 that we show in our discography as being released in March 1927 with a matrix number 2342.  In fact all the matrix numbers are 4 digits.  However I only list numbers after 1923.  Dalhart made no Grey Gull recordings prior to then.   Jack