[78-L] More from the Eb*y Stupid File....

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Mar 27 07:14:13 PDT 2010

I would guess that the typical  motivation for listing these crazy high
prices has more to do with someone needing attention than it does to any
actual expectation of selling the things.    For the price of a few bucks,
they can imagine for a moment that they are a "big player" of some sort.

They might even thrive on the ridicule they receive from those who actually
know about the material in question.  For some,  any attention is
appreciated,  even negative.

Taylor