[78-L] More from the Eb*y Stupid File....

William Buchanan ret.armysgt at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 27 06:47:22 PDT 2010

Michael,

For that much you may be able to buy any or several congressmen or senators (as been proven by the current health care bill).

It is obvious that our politicians are indeed for sale these days and sometimes for bargain prices. Just look for the blue light special when visiting any state or national capital.
Oh I'm sorry perhaps I should have said RED light special for some special individuals that are currently in power until November.

Forgive me for going to forbidden grounds but when money and the buying of people arise in any conversation I can't help but to remember of our .... leaders.

Also since I'm not white or black, I would not go where you did, but no hard feelings it was a joke and I do know the difference unlike some others.
In these days we need to keep a sense of humor the one thing we need is to stay together as a nation and as a people regardless of our races and difference.

If they are able to sell that record I have some fantastic buys almost mint I can use a few hundred thousand so I will be able to pay for our new taxes in the future.

Bill