[78-L] Tom Lehrer CD/DVD! Coming!

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 26 15:56:45 PDT 2010

Bob Rice wrote:
>    Hi Steve;   Who is "We?" in this post? Would like THAT collection as Tom's stuff is
> as timely nowadaze as it was 30-40 YEARS ago! Line forms here!  Bob

Seems to me that "we" is Shout Factory.  Of course as I indicated in the
post after Steve's, I had posted info a week earlier with the amazon URL
which I'll repeat yet again.

http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Lehrer-Collection-CD-DVD/dp/B0039TD73G/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_a

The main feature of this new collection are the videos on the DVD.  Most everything else is already out on CD.  The two studio albums are combined on one disc, and the complete unedited concerts are available on a British CD with the stereo concert in real stereo.  About the only thing we need now is the full Australian concert and for completeness, the revised first set of songs done for Reprise.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com