[78-L] Bud Roman..Who he?.. [FWD]

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 23 10:08:17 PDT 2010

The idea of those cover recordings was to avoid paying out royalties on arrangements of hit songs so they
altered the original arrangements by reassigning the parts:what was played by,say,the strings,went to the
sax or brass section.Some of the Values,now that I recall,did have some of the artists listed a la TOPS.