[78-L] ARSC

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 22 15:42:14 PDT 2010

Cary Ginell wrote:
> Go to arsc-audio.org and click on the "2010 conference" link. All the info you will need and more is there: the program, registration forms in PDFs, fee schedules, deadlines, the woiks. Hope to see you there!
>

> Cary Ginell

The biggest thing is the hotel room.  The convention hotel is now sold
out, but we've been told that there is an "overflow" hotel (poor choice
of words) that might be on line today.  New Orleans is not cheap -- get
your room NOW.  You can always cancel if you decide not to go.  It's not
like plane ticket you don't get charged until after the stay, and you
can cancel up to a couple of days before.  Do that even before you register.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

.