[78-L] Lincoln Records

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Mon Mar 22 11:35:12 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Linked with Cameo, wasn't it?

Yes.  Not anywhere near as common as Cameo -- I've wondered what its
distribution was.  I don't think there's anything unique on it.

> Not to be confused with the Lincoln label of the
> late 40s, an Enoch Light enterprise that produced kids records (good ones, I
> thought at the time, being an opinionated 5-year-old).
>
> dl

Didn't realize Enoch was involved.  Their one-disc condensation of HMS
Pinafore was one of my favorites when I was 5, and I can still remember
all of it now that I am more than 5.  Very thin pressings and nicely
designed labels.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com