[78-L] Barraud "Nipper" painting at auction in Maine

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Mar 21 14:19:17 PDT 2010

Another note: the word Victor is not seen in the reflected image from
the table.  Victor might have been a vampire.  The red in the seal might
have been blood.

Here is the URL of the watermarked enlargement but I am not sure if it
will open without registering.

http://jamesdjulia.com/auctions/catalog_detail_shots.asp?Details=9253&sale=275