[78-L] Bud Roman..Who he?.. [FWD]

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 10:54:00 PDT 2010

Dan Van Landingham wrote:
> Scatman Crothers cut an album called "Rock and Roll With Scatman Crothers".Al Hendrickson was on
> guitar,Jack Sperling on drums,Babe Russin on tenor sax but I can't remember the names of the bassist
> and pianist.Just before Al died in 2007,a friend of his sent him a CD copy of it.The album consisted of
> standards.
>

> ________________________________
 From Lord 10.0:
Scat Man Crothers (vcl) acc by Babe Russin (ts) Paul Smith (p) Al
Hendrickson (g) Larry Breen (b) Milt Holland (d) or Jack Sperling (d)
Los Angeles, 1956
     Exactly like you    Tops L1511
     September song        -
     St. James infirmary        -
     Ghost riders in the sky        -
     My blue heaven        -
     I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter        -
     I got rhythm        -
     Nobody knows why        -
     The best things in life are free        -
     The gal looks good        -
     Please don't talk about me when I'm gone        -
     Baby, won't you please come home ?        -
     Round and round    Tops EPR304

       Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4962 (20100321) __________

http://www.eset.com