[78-L] Remember record stores, kiddies?

fnarf at comcast.net fnarf at comcast.net
Sat Mar 20 21:29:21 PDT 2010

It's my cable internet company, Comcast. I'm using their web email client, and it's sending malformed web requests from links in emails. This is due to Comcast's deep commitment to screwing up as many things as possible, I'm guessing.

It works normally if I use a local email client like Outlook or forward the message to a different email account.

Never mind.