[78-L] Somebody's color blind..

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 20 14:07:49 PDT 2010

What can anyone tell me about Columbia's pale green label "International" series records that were pressed between circa 1915 and 1925?I had a Columbia 78 of  some waltz that was of Serbian or-
igin.It was a tough tune to learn in that it had several major key themes with one minor theme towards
the end.Milan brought it to mind after he told me he was emailing me from Serbia regarding Al Hend-
rickson.I broke the record in the early eighties.It was performed on violin with what sounded like a g-
uitar.Didn't Columbia go back to laminating their pressings in the forties?