[78-L] 78s Excel spreadsheet-how many entries is the max?

Gene Baron gene.baron at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 14:01:30 PDT 2010

Excel 2003 and earlier versions do have this limit per tab or worksheet.
You can have more than one tab but you'd get a large and fragmented set of
data.  I have not worked with it but Excel 2007 is supposed to have finally
done away with this and will allow up to 1,000,000 rows.  I agree though
that Access or a program such as Catraxx (which is built on Access
databases) would be better.

Gene
gene.baron at gmail.com