[78-L] Lehrer bargain of the decade

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Thu Mar 18 18:31:13 PDT 2010

78-era performer who is a favorite of a lot of listers, although no
direct 78 content.

The Norwegian telecast Tom Lehrer did in 1967 is coming to DVD next
month, along with another CD that has the TW3 album along with some
tracks from The Electric Company, the first set of songs -- not sure
which of three recordings they are using -- and some other rare items.
George Brock-Nannestad had played the soundtrack of the TV show for me
when I visited him in Denmark in 83, and some of it has been on YouTube
for a while.  Hopefully the disc just lets the program run.

Oh yes, I had mentioned it was a bargain.  $12.99 for the set
pre-order.
http://www.amazon.com/Tom-Lehrer-Collection-CD-DVD/dp/B0039TD73G/ref=pd_bxgy_m_img_a

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com