[78-L] What did I find? (Anti-FDR test pressing, RCA)

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 17 21:08:05 PDT 2010

Today I found a spider-plate test pressing by RCA Victor.  It's just a white label with matrix 053386-1 written in pencil.  It seems to be an anti-FDR record.  The content dates it at 1940.  He is mocked as dedicating a latrine in Vermont, wants 40 more years of the New Deal, and thinks he should get re-elected to a third term because the office pays better than when Washington and Lincoln rejected running for a third term.  Does anyone know who recorded/produced this?

Thanks!

Tyrone