[78-L] The Ramblers in Brussels ( 1945 - 1948)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Tue Mar 16 11:49:34 PDT 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Hey, who reads prefaces?

And you also don't read instruction books either, right?  Including the
one about setting your computer clock for daylight saving time--or are
you still on standard?  I'm getting answers to your questions or
comments before you asked them or made them.
>  And the 1948 version of Delaunay is the only one I
> ever encounter. $12 (or probably traded records for it) at the Jazz & Blues
> Centre in the mid 70s..those were the days.
>
> dl

I couldn't believe that nobody bid on a 1940 Commodore printing of the
38 on a Nauction a year or so ago, so I got it on the unsold list for
three bucks.  A GREAT copy, too.  I has marks and neat underlinings from
the former owner, which happened to be an Ivy League dorm! Harvard I
think (it's not at hand)  Showed the interests of those Ivy League White
Boys!  And a listing for Zulus Ball is neatly penned in.  Also found a
48 recently with a fancy binding glued over the real one.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com