[78-L] Need Decca numbers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 16 08:49:20 PDT 2010

Indeed, Decca didn't waste much time reusing that 25000 series which was
originally 12" red label classical, reissued mostly from Odeon-Parlophone but
also from English Decca (still leaving Odeon Parlophone on the labels). Several
of these and the 10-inch 20000 series were still in the 1943 catalog.

dl