[78-L] Expert Stylus Co, was Re: expert pickups

Doug Pomeroy pomeroyaudio at att.net
Sat Mar 13 15:00:35 PST 2010

Just for clarification (correct me if I'm wrong):

Expert Stylus Co will mount any type of diamond you want
in any type of cantilever for any type of cartridge.

They make the custom styli being sold by both Knauck and KAB.

If you send them a stylus assembly of any brand, they can replace
the diamond with any size you want as long as the cantilever is still
ok.

I get my SHURE styli from them and they are able to obtain suitable
SHURE styli, brand new, in England, from which they remove the stock
diamond and install the ones I order.

Doug