[78-L] expert pickups

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Fri Mar 12 19:06:28 PST 2010

On 3/12/2010 6:33:23 PM, neechevoneeznayou at gmail.com wrote:
 > KAB is in the US as I recall. I would personally prefer to go tpo Kurt
 > as I could just drive over there, no waiting, not even for US mail let
 > alone overseas.
 >
 > But no one in the US is carrying product for Shure
 >
 > joe salerno

Well I won't drive over to Kurt's place without calling first & I'd
prefer to just let him mail stuff to me anyway. It's worked fine that
way in the past. Nothing wrong with Kurt. He's a wonderful guy. Just
very busy sometimes!! I could drive over after calling to get my
auction winnings though if it was convenient for him. Otherwise I'll
just wait for the mail....