[78-L] Capitol Compact 33s

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 22:41:23 PST 2010

I feel for you.I suffered a slight stroke several months ago with some damage done to my left side.My left
hand was weaker than I knew it to  be.I didn't learn of this until I went into therapy with an occupational
therapist who pointed it out to me.I'm left handed and when I wrote a couple of movie reviews at the nndb
website,I didn't notice anything out of the ordinary.I have been typing since 1969,my sense of grammar seemed to be somewhat intact though I had some errors I made pointed out to me after I submitted them
to nndb.I didn't notice the mistakes at first.I've written reviews on Danny Kaye's "The Five Pennies" and
"A Song is Born"-Al Hendrickson was playing guitar for Goodman then and he is seen in the film.He told
me about how that movie was made and had numerous stories that dealt with Louis Armstrong and Lionel
Hampton who were featured in it.All in all,I had several reviews published but I wrote at least a dozen ot-
thers between 2007 and a couple of months ago.Goodman was in that movie and I also reviewed a 1944
film he did called "Sweet and Lowdown" with the late James Cardwell and actress Lynn Bari who was
married to Sid Luft at the time.