[78-L] Pee Wee Marquette

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Mar 11 16:04:02 PST 2010

Marquette was a major pain in the ass and a bit of a swine. This was what
every musician who played Birdland who I've spoken to has said. Some
musicians came close to really beating him up over this business of asking
for money to be announced.

Marquette ended his 'career' as a doorman for a Hawaiian restaurant.

Jeff Sultanof