[78-L] Damage Control on Acoustic 78s?

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 10 21:40:45 PST 2010

Her response was "I thought you were through with them."I had told her husband,my kid brother,NOT to
sell the 78s that I had been loading up.It wasn't like I was moving to Mars.It never occurred to her to ask
me first.I wasn't that hard to find.She had my phone number back in North Bend.The moral of that story is
to ask first and never assume anything unless you are told otherwise.