[78-L] Album Images Needed

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Mar 10 19:42:06 PST 2010

Don Chichester wrote:
> Any of the following of interest?
>

> Shirmer #5  Rudolph Friml: "Oriental Suites"

So that's what this album is.  Yes I need it.

> Brunswick 13  Gilbert & Sullivan Operas (Set One)

Yes
> Brunswick 15  Dvorak Symphony #4

Yes
> Victor c-28   Symposium of Swing

Have it.

> Musicraft 11  Carl Sandberg:  From the American Songbag

Have three different covers for this.  A plain Musicraft cover with no
title, a blue cover with a large photo glued on, and a yellow cover with
a photo of him in a plaid shirt and guitar, with title "nailed up".  Is
yours one of these???

> Asch 330    Songs of the American Brigade

Lincoln Brigade?  The red cover with the rifle and bayonet pointing up
on the left side?  If so, I have it. And its 1943.

> Keystone 111   Almanac Singers:  "Dear Mr. President"

I have an image of it.  Also 42 I believe.

> General G-21             "              "Sod Buster Ballads"

I have an image, but didn't know the number.

> Asch 345  Burl Ives:  "Wayfaring Stranger"

Have it.
> Columbia  Set 303  Maurice Evans:  "Scenes from
>
>         "'King Richard II'"
>
> Columbia  Set 340  Maurice Evans:  "Excerpts from
>
>          'Hamlet'"

Have both.
> Don

So it would be the Friml and the two Brunswicks.  And check the other
questions.  Thanks.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com