[78-L] Album Images Needed (2) Decca

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Mar 10 19:03:52 PST 2010

Jack Kapp at American Decca was the first to establish a major series of
albums of varied genres, mostly popular, in late 1937.  By the time
Steinweiss illustrated his first cover in 1940 for Columbia, Decca had
already issued over 100 albums, many illustrated with cover photos, and
all others with colorful papers and are-deco lettering.  I have or have
images of 2/3s of the first 126 albums but would like to show all of
them if I can.  The following is a list of the numbers I need.  To get
it quickly out, I am just pitting down the numbers but will be filling
in the titles and artists shortly.

Thank for your help.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

1