[78-L] My Fate Is In Your Hands - Arthur Schutt

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 10 03:04:01 PST 2010

Taylor Bowie wrote:
> I like the vocal...it's Irving Kaufman sort of channeling Smith Ballew or
> some other mike-oriented balladeer.
>
> Great Schutt piano solo.  Nice drum work from Stan King.
>
> I don't really trust Rust's personnel listing...he doesn't mention the three
> (?) violins but in this case I'd say that the trumpet solo and open horn
> lead are Leo McConville,  from the stuff   I've heard which I'm sure is his.
>
> Any one else have other ideas about this one?  It's a nice record and I
> appreciate the reminder to play it.
>

> Taylor
Rust's ADBD listing of vocalists on the Schutt OKs is problematic.
Unfortunately, I've heard very few of them to confirm who they are.
However, Laird & Rust's OK disco does list IK rather than than SB.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4930 (20100309) __________

http://www.eset.com