[78-L] Joe Biviano

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 9 14:27:47 PST 2010

Actually, it's amazing how many of these I have..including "Lighter Brahms" and
"Lighter Dvorak" (or whatever the titles are) which I just got the other week.
The Mulcays turned up a couple of times last year, I have two copies of "Tick
Tock Tale" (music by an important American composer, Paul Creston, and I think
Mae Questel is on it), the Pauline Alpert set seems to turn up fairly
frequently, and there's an anonymous set of Gilbert & Sullivan gems which came
from Obie (previously on Masterpiece..I should compare these some day and find
out if they were swiped from Thesaurus Transcriptions, which were conducted by
Harold Sanford and which grew out of very early television productions in 1939).

And there's Raymond Scott on Sonora, with Columbia matrices. Very curious.

dl