[78-L] The Investigator (Was: "IT", Was:Presidents on radio/McCarthy)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Mar 9 12:41:13 PST 2010

The CBC claims all sorts of copyrights they probably shouldn't. They did a
screw job on me a few years ago, with a program they were contractually not
allowed to repeat without paying. They said "We changed the ACTRA agreement"
and ACTRA said "Well, if that's what they say...."

When TV host Elaine Grand moved to England and married him, did she jump Ship?

(Broom-boom.)