[78-L] 1st Family

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Mon Mar 8 19:33:21 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "RAY KILCOYNE" <kil at roadrunner.com>
> From: "Steven C. Barr"
>> The LP I am STILL trying to find was originally released as a "race
>> record"...?! It
>> was (IIRC) a Redd Foxx record, titled (something like) "Give the Man the
>> Two
>> Dollars"...?! Again, if any of our listeners happen to OWN this, I would
>> VERY
>> much appreciate a digital (MP*) copy thereof...?!
>>
> It's no wonder you can't find it.  I am STILL trying to tell you it was
> Pigmeat Markham.  It is on CD.
> RayK

My error; since I no longer own it in any form, I had forgotten the artist!

IF you have the CD...can you create, and send me, a MP3 (or wotever)
copy of it on CD-R etc. ?

I originally bought it at a thrift store...brought it home, auditioned it,
and just about fell out of my chair laughing!

Steven C. Barr