[78-L] It's BAAAACK!

Michael Shoshani mshoshani at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 5 08:02:52 PST 2010

On Fri, 2010-03-05 at 09:58 -0600, Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:

> This nutty seller is really stupid in thinking like there is no other
> copies when I have 3 of them in my 78 rpm classical collection. No
> they are not for sale.....

Why not put one up for $1,500 and then smugly point out to the seller
that you're undercutting him? :)

(What I hate about oBoy: sellers who see something and decide that since
it's the only one they've seen, it must be unique. Can't have made
hundreds of them and had them sitting around in jobbers' warehouses, no
sir.)