[78-L] 5 Prayers of Moses

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Mar 5 00:18:59 PST 2010

Does anybody have any identification for a 12-inch album set with the
possible title "5 Prayers of Moses"?  I am not sure if the first place
is a 5 or 4 or even a letter, or if it is even part of the title.  I do
not know if it is music or spoken word.  I do not know the label, but
there might be a catalog number of either 560 or S60.

It is a spine label of a wrapped album set seen in a photograph from
around 1950 of Rosemary Clooney in the Commodore Record Shop.  She is
holding a copy of the 78 set of Billie Holiday on Commodore, and some of
the albums on display are 10-inch Commodore LPs.  The bottom shelf has
12-inch 78 albums and I can identify each one (and I have most of them!)
but this one album is still in the factory paper wrapper. The picture is
on the copyright page of the book about album covers "in the groove" by
Eric Kohler.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com