[78-L] large files to send

Han Enderman jcenderman at solcon.nl
Thu Mar 4 08:28:39 PST 2010

I have never used them, but have noted the following sites to mail large files or to make files available:

http://www.sendspace.com/

http://www.rapidshare.com/

Han Enderman
===
>>> Hey Mal - I've successfully transferred uncompressed .wav files of transfers
using http://www.yousendit.com/
I believe they were in the same size range as yours. I believe they have
both a free & paid service. I was able to do this using the free service,
but I'm not sure if the receiving party had a paid account?
Good Luck,
Malcolm - In Georgia

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/