[78-L] KKK records

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 28 06:34:11 PST 2010

David Lennick wrote:
> Julian Vein wrote:
>> Robert M. Bratcher Jr. wrote:
>>> On 2/28/2010 2:59:43 AM, Julian Vein (julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk) wrote:
>>>  > Steven C. Barr wrote:

In the 1956 film "Storm Center" Bette Davis played a small-town
librarian who is branded as a Communist by local politicians when she
refuses to withdraw a controversial book from the library's shelves. I
think the book was "The Communist Manifesto".

Her defence was that because the Library of Congress held a copy of
"Mein Kampf" didn't make them Nazis.

       Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4902 (20100228) __________

http://www.eset.com