[78-L] DAve Nolan RIP

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 26 14:01:32 PST 2010

I use a separate email address for ARSCList posts - and only check periodically. I just checked and found the initial post from Doug Pomeroy:

I have just been notified that Dave Nolan had a heart attack
yesterday and died.

How sad - 45 years old. Dave and I were emailing re: ARSC-NOLA where he and his wife and daughter were going to join him. He knew the city well and even suggested hotels for my after Conference stay.

For those who didn't know him well, his own bio on his page will tell you much: http://davenolanaudio.com/DaveNolanAudio.com/About.html

We take life for granted too often. It's times like this that wake us up!

Steve