[78-L] Spring Auction from Spring Texas

Kurt Nauck nauck at 78rpm.com
Fri Feb 26 11:37:28 PST 2010

Yes, VRA 47 has left the building - and has arrived at the printers!
128 pages of delectable, mouth-watering goodies to delight the senses
and tempt the soul. Or maybe it's tempt the senses and delight the soul.

Regardless, if you have any interest in 78s or cylinders whatsoever,
this is a catalog you'll not want to miss.

If you don't already receive our auctions, email me for a free copy.
If you were dropped due to inactivity, $15 will get you back on the
list. The website version should be ready next week.

The Bidder Request Show will be broadcast the weekends of April 17 &
24; requests should be submitted no later than April 11.

And our Resource Catalog is finally updated. All books, styli,
sleeves, turntables and audio equipment are now posted, pictured,
described and priced. (Many prices have even gone down.)

And finally, bear in mind that we are conducting Reverse Phonograph
Auctions on our website now, so check that out as well. (And while
you're there, be sure to look at the Behind the Scenes section. It's
not ALL work around here!)

That should do it - Enjoy!

Kurt Nauck

c/o Nauck's Vintage Records