[78-L] Jim Walsh

Craig Ventresco craigventresco at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:38:02 PST 2010

Jim Walsh was such an interesting guy!  I spoke to him on the phone many
times and he was always extremely informative and encouraging. I wish all
his articles were online somewhere, along with those by Aida Favia Artsay,
Steve Fassett and Alan Debus. Or are they? Anybody know? I've read them
all(years ago) but own only a small percentage of Hobbies magazines in which
they appear.