[78-L] Walter Davis RCA VICTOR 20-5012

Al Haug westbankal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 16:58:54 PST 2010

This from Blues Records 1943-1970:

matrix numbers
E2VB-6864   YOU MAKE MY WORLD SO BRIGHT    VICTOR 20-5012
E2VB-6865   TEARS CAME ROLLIN' DOWN              VICTOR 20-5012

Recorded on July 27th, 1952 in St. Louis.
Davis on vocals and piano, John Moore on tenor, Henry Townsend on guitar.
Sorry, but they don't even mention a drummer or bass player, let alone
identify them.
This appears to be Davis' last session. He passed in 1963.