[78-L] fwd: Art van Damme

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Feb 21 07:44:34 PST 2010

At least "Peter Peter Pumpkin Eater" shows a little sophistication, since you
play it on just the black keys.

Blame Dick Contino for "Lady of Spain". (There was going to be a rant here but
it's a nice sunny day and I don't need to be flamed for my opinion of
accordions, which is just slightly less favorable than for spinach. And spinach
at least is good for you.)

dl