[78-L] OT Musical genres^

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 22:51:53 PST 2010

 ...and a great many had organs, both hand-played and roll-played
(Photo-Player and the WurliTzer One-Man Orchestra, for examples)  ...

 Long ago, I helped move a large collection of sheet music for silent
movies, much of it hand-written,  from an old theater which was later
renovated.  Sadly, we moved it all (along with an immense collection of
valuable promotional material) into a place thought to be safe, but later
plundered by future tenants.